Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry, and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
- Only open to residents of UK (United Kingdom) aged  or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. Entrants must not be resident in a jurisdiction in which participation breaches any applicable laws. By entering, the entrant warrants that he or she is permitted by law in the relevant jurisdiction to do so.
- Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/tickettc-e/ or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time), the tournament organiser (Japan Rugby 2019, “JR2019”) and all applicable venue owner or operator rules and regulations to access Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with the Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or JR2019 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
- Winners and/or guests shall not, while using Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL
- The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or JR2019 (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspect breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or JR2019 relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
- The Promoter is: This promotion is run by Sportfolio Europe LP “the Promoter” with the permission of RWCL. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCL or any other persons involved in the staging of Rugby World Cup 2019 (including Japan Rugby Football Union and its subsidiaries) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in connection with this promotion
HOW TO ENTER
1.1. Entrants must simply buy any item to the value of £50 GBP and over from shop.rugbyworldcup.com, in the manner described below. There is no additional cost over the retail price of the product(s) to enter the Promotion.
1.2. This Promotion starts at 10:00am on 28th July 2019 and closes to entries after 23:59 on 12th September 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be accepted, regardless of when the payment was made.
1.3 To enter online, go to the Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Shop for the rest of the world (I.E. Worldwide excluding Japan) at the following website – shop.rugbyworldcup.com and complete a purchase (including shipping) to the value of £50 GBP and over, using a Mastercard – or in the equivalent value in an alternative currency.
1.4 Once the promotion period has ended, within 7 days of the promotion, one qualifying entry will be selected at random to receive the prize of two tickets for England V France on Saturday 12 October, 2019 at International Stadium Yokohama. Along with the tickets, a 3 day double package is supplied which include two nights stay at a leading hotel in the host city courtesy of MasterCard. Full details of the package to be disclosed to the winning purchase.
Note: Mastercard customers and merchants are not considered third partie.